PropertyIsland is committed to protecting your privacy online and have taken the necessary steps to protect the information you share with us. To help us protect your Privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of any login username ID and password you may have set up in connection with your participation in any PropertyIsland Service. Although PropertyIsland will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, transmission made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. PropertyIsland will have no liability for disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 You can use and browse the Website and the Apps without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as condition of using the Website or the Apps, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase through our website or Apps, respond to your requests, or in case where you contact us directly.
1.2 We collect personal data only when you provide it to us in the following situation:
- When you carry out transactions with us or in relation to the Website or the Apps.
- When you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website or the Apps, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
1.3 We may collect certain information on your visits to the Website or the Apps including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access. This information is non-personally identifiable information (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you) and may be used by us, or by a third party advertiser, in tailoring advertising specifically for you.
2. PURPOSES FOR THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCOLSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website and the Apps, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Administering the Website and the Apps;
- Improving your browsing experience by personalizing the Website and the Apps;
- Enabling your use of the services available on the Website and the Apps;
- Providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
2.2 PropertyIsland collects, uses and discloses your personal Data for the following purpose:
- Responding to your queries and requests and responding to complaints;
- Matching any Personal Data which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- Verifying your identity;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and analyzing and managing other commercial risks;
- Compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
2.3 In order to manage and operate the Website and the Apps, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes:
- To comply with any legal requirement;
- To protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website or the Apps, and others;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- Banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- In connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or a portion of an organisation or any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party and.
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data.
3. IP ADDRESSES
3.1 When you use the Website and the Apps, we may collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4.1 We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website or the Apps, as the case may be.